NOTE: "Holds" on your record may delay transcript processing; contact the Business Office at 662-254-3312 for information regarding Holds.
Transcript Request Procedures
To request an academic transcript at Mississippi Valley State University, students may submit a transcript request form or a letter of request.
Transcript Request Form
- To download the Transcript Request Form, click here . . or procure one from the Office of Student Records.
- A separate request is required for each transcript sent to a different address. There is a $ 7.50 fee for each transcript requested, payable via a cashier's check or money order made payable to MVSU. There is a $15.00 fee for a transcript to be faxed. This fee is subject to change. Selected credit cards are accepted for payment through the Business Office.
- Each student is allowed one complimentary transcript.
- Send a letter to the Office of Student Records.
- Letter must include the following:
- - The name and address for the transcript to be sent
- - Your name when you attended MVSU
- - Your date of birth
- - Your student number or social security number
- - Approximate dates of attendance and date degree was conferred, if
- - Indicate if your transcript should be sent NOW or after the grades for
- current semester are posted or after graduation and degree is posted.
There is a three-five day turn-around for mail-in transcript requests. For walk-in and fax transcript requests, there is a 24-hour processing period.
Send letter and fees to: Office of Student Records
Mississippi Valley State University
14000 Highway 82 West, #7264
Itta Bena, MS 38941-1400