We are also excited to share some exciting information with those out-of-state alumni who have teenage children who are considering college. Why not consider sending them to your alma mater and enjoy in-state tuition rates?
We certainly hope that aside from the quality education you received and the solid foundation provided by your degree, this is just another reason for the legacy of MVSU to continue in your family. Under guidelines approved by the Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning, out-of-state students can pay in-state fees based on the following criteria.
If an individual is:
(1) a child of alumni
(2) a recipient of athletic scholarships, service scholarships or graduate assistantships,
(3) a child of faculty members who reside out-of-state but work at an IHL institution,
(4) a minor student currently residing out-of-state who completed four years of high school in
(5) a minor student currently residing out-of-state who were born in
(6) a student currently residing out-of-state if he or she is a veteran in the Armed Forces. (
We are excited to share these opportunities for others to experience a quality education in the richness of the Mississippi Delta. MVSU offers programs to meet today’s ever changing global world. We are confident that through the 38 academic programs offered, your child will be provided the knowledge, expertise, and skills needed for success. In addition to scholastic achievement, there are more than 52 organizations which include academic and honor societies, an active student government association, special interest organizations, social fraternities and sororities, as well as religious organizations.
For more information about The Valley, please contact the Office of Admissions at 662-254-3347or visit our Web site at www.mvsu.edu .
MVSU Office of Admissions