Mississippi Valley State University

March 1, 2015

SDP Financial Aid

Financial Aid

Financial assistance is available for the SDP. Students are eligible to receive Federal (Pell Grant,  Stafford Loans) and State (Summer Development Grant) Aid to assist with covering the cost of tuition, room and board, and books for the SDP.  Students must:

• Complete an Application for Admission to the University;

• Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)for the current year (i.e. 2012 -   2013) at www.fafsa.gov

• Complete and submit the MVSU Summer School Application to the Office of Student Financial Aid, and;

• Complete the Summer Developmental Grant Application nolater than the first Monday in June to meet eligibility at www.ihl.state.us/financialaid/default.asp to the Mississippi Office of State Financial Aid. The application and additional information about the Summer Developmental grant can also be found at www.mississippi.edu/riseup.